The Dare to Lead™ Certificate Program
The ultimate playbook for developing BRAVE LEADERS and COURAGEOUS cultures.
- complete the 24 hour training course led by a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- explore individual and team results from the various Dare to Lead™ assessments
- receive the licensed Dare to Lead™ workbook
- earn and display your official LinkedIn Dare to Lead™ badge
- gain access to exclusive Dare to Lead™ videos from Dr. Brené Brown
- take leadership to a deeper level of courage, care, connection, & compassion
- better communicate and manage conflict
- build a trusting environment
- drive results and strengthen impact
What you will learn.
Dr. Brené Brown has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills:
Rumbling with Vulnerability. Challenge old definitions and dispel myths about vulnerability and understand the role of courage and vulnerability in leadership. Recognize patterns of armored leadership and learn new patterns of daring leadership
Living Into Your Values. Identify and learn how values operate in our professional lives and how they play out in integrity and leadership.
BRAVING Trust. Understand the elements of trust and how trust is built incrementally, over time, and is essential to building meaningful connections.
Learning to Rise. Learn the importance of meaning-making in humans, the critical role of curiosity and recognition of emotion, and how the brain is wired for story.